tuyển dụng - Atrix Capital Vietnam
Job Title: RESEARCH INTERN
Location: District 1, HCMC
Atrix Capital Vietnam is an investment management company focusing on venture business and investments in private equity. We are a team of professionals with long experience in banking & finance, investment management and information technologies. Our portfolio includes both early and growth stage companies across a wide range of industries: IT, financial services, healthcare services, consumer retail and distribution.
We are currently seeking strong undergraduate candidates for our part-time research internship program with an immediate start. This is a unique opportunity for anyone who wants to get some experience of elementary research in the investment industry and be part of a team that is building an industry leading network.
- Introduction to the dynamics of the venture capital and investment industry;
- Exposure to a broad range of industries and company types (i.e. IT, financial services, distribution, and retail);
- An excellent resume builder for those interested in a career in private equity, venture capital, investment banking, and other areas of business;
- Research focused internship: develop qualitative research skills and ability to write comprehensive professional reports.
- Pleasant working atmosphere directly in the financial center of Hochiminh city.
- Highly numerate, excellent analytical capabilities, organizational discipline, attention to detail;
- Have excellent verbal & written communication skills; English proficiency is preferred;
- Ability to work independently as well as with a group, a self-starter, and strong work ethic;
- Ability to learn quickly, have a high level of intellectual curiosity, and strong research skills;
- Passion for technology and business, eager to learn about private equity and venture capital;
- Recent (or soon-to-be) graduate in Business, Statistics, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field.
- Part-time position with flexible schedule.
- Building up macro-economic database to prepare internal reports;
- Trend analysis: Market-, industry- and technology research;
- Searching, analyzing data to prepare investment reports/proposals;
- Networking to support for data sources;
- Helping to do due diligence on potential new investments, including market research, financial analysis / modeling, and strategic approaches;
- Supporting current portfolio companies with relevant research.
If you are interested in this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.